Our Experience India Tour encompasses charm, culture and care over 4 wonderful weeks where you will be able to see the sights, learn about the real India and get a taste of volunteering. The tour involves many different exciting experiences including: a visit to a number of famous Indian landmarks, including the Taj Mahal; a chance to learn Bollywood dancing, yoga, Indian Cooking and Henna painting; a camel safari in the desert; trekking in the Himalayas; and visiting the cultural sights of Goa!
• Duration: 19 days or 28 days
• Cost: £1495 ($2616) for 19 days, £1715 ($3001) for 28 days
• Requirements: age 18+
• Location: Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal) Jaipur, Pushkar, Himachal Pradesh, Palampur, Goa.
• Tour activities: Visiting local landmarks, Bollywood dancing, Indian cooking, camel safari, elephant and rickshaw ride, sightseeing trip of Goa, yoga class, volunteer project
• Project Availability: One tour each month. Start date is always a Friday. Contact us for details.
• Accommodation: Hotels, guesthouses, volunteer camps (same gender, up to 4 per room).
• Food: Meals as indicated on the itinerary
• Airport pick up from Delhi Airport and drop off at either Delhi Airport (19 Day Tour) or Goa Airport (28 Day Tour)
• Training: Pre-departure information pack and onsite orientation provided
• Support: 24-hour support
• All transport and activities outlined in the itinerary above
• English-speaking guide
• Bollywood dancing class or Indian dressing workshop or Henna painting workshop
• Entrance to historical monuments such as the Taj Mahal
• Elephant ride charges in Jaipur
Our Experience India Tour encompasses char...
£ 1495 ($2616) for 2 weeks