Experience India and Volunteering Tour
Our Experience India Tour encompasses charm, culture and care over 4 wonderful weeks where you will be able to see the sights, learn about the real India and get a taste of volunteering. The tour involves many different exciting experiences including: a visit to a number of famous Indian landmarks, including the Taj Mahal; a chance to learn Bollywood dancing, yoga, Indian Cooking and Henna painting; a camel safari in the desert; trekking in the Himalayas; and visiting the cultural sights of Goa!
• Duration: 2 or 4 weeks
• Cost: £965 / $1689 for 2 weeks or £1455 / $2546 for 4 weeks
• Requirements: age 16+
• Location: Jaipur, Pushkar, Agra (Taj Mahal), Delhi,McLeod Gang, Palampur, Goa.
• Tour activities: Visiting local landmarks, Bollywood dancing, Indian cooking, camel safari, trek, tea factory visit, sightseeing trip of Goa, yoga class, volunteer project (depending on 2 or 4 week tour)
• Project Availability: Throughout the year
• Arrival day: Friday
What is included
• Accommodation: Hotels, guesthouses, volunteer camps (same gender, up to 4 per room)
• Food: Meals as indicated on the itinerary
• Airport pick up from Delhi Airport and drop off at Goa Airport (28 Day Tour), drop off at Delhi airport (14 day tour)
• Training: Pre-departure information pack and onsite orientation provided
• Support: 24-hour support
• All transport and activities outlined in the itinerary above
• English-speaking guide
• Bollywood dancing class or Indian dressing workshop or Henna painting workshop, camel safari
What is not included
• Flights to India and the connecting flight to Goa during the tour
• Entrance to historical monuments such as the Taj Mahal
• Elephant ride charges in Jaipur
• Police/Government Background Check; US and UK citizens will be processed through Kaya (admin fee applies) all other nationalities must provide local police check.