If you need to transfer money abroad or if somebody needs to transfer money to you whilst volunteering abroad you might want to consider using MoneryGram from the Post Office. MoneyGram is the international money transfer service and money can be transferred to 345,000 locations in more than 200 countries.
- Transfer up to £5,000
- No Bank account or credit card needed
- Money is ready to be picked up in cash 10 minutes later/hand over in card the amount you want to send
- Pay the MoneyGram fee (request a quote from the Post Office)
- Get a MoneyGram reference number for your transfer
- Contact the person to collect the cash, give them the MoneyGram reference number